This morning I awoke to a lovely comment from blogger Kirsten Hart at Black Coffee and Cigarettes. She was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award, which is a great way to promote other blogs and be promoted – big thanks to the lovely Kirsten! The chosen blogs are all from the list of participants in the A to Z Challenge. The challenge runs throughout April. If you want to sign up there’s still time and you can do so here: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/2012-to-z-challenge-sign-up-list.html.
The Bridport Prize can go whistle. Bruntwood Prize? What’s that? Never heard of it. The Liebster Award on the other hand is a different story – now that’s something to be proud of!
If you’re a bit skeptic think of it a way to get to know me. So come in, take a seat and shut the door won’t you? You’re letting a draft in…
So here’s what you need to do the accept the award:
- Post the award on your blog (see above)
- Thank the lovely blogger(s) who gave you the award and link back to their site(s)
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions that the presenter of the award has asked you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers with fewer than 200 followers that you want to pass the award on to
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
11 Random Facts About Myself
- I own three Moleskines (just to clarify, that’s not skin from a mole)
- I was born during the Hillsborough disaster in 1989
- I am obsessed with The Walking Dead
- I am obsessed with zombies
- I once played Pokemon for 16 hours straight
- I am a massive geek
- My favourite smell is fresh coffee
- I replaced my dad’s bathroom door when it got smashed into during a secret house party
- My favourite thing to do is write
- My favourite band is The Doors
- I just broke my coffee machine
11 Questions Answered
Now I will try to answer 11 questions as truthfully as possible:
1. How do you like your coffee?
11 Liebster Nominees
Deciding who to pick was a tough one. There are a lot of great blogs out there and I think that a lot of them go under the radar, despite great content. In the end I chose the following blogs:
- Meetings with My Muse
- Ruby Wilbur
- Grace Grits and Gardening
- Fruitful Words
- Drunken Space Penguin
- Start Dreaming
- Kat A Pillar
- Creative Fog
- Kyoti Crafts
- Magician of Oz
- 100 Smile Challenge
Blog on my friends!
- If you won the lottery what’s the first thing you would do?
- Where is you favourite place on earth?
- How do you eat your Cream Egg?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What super power would you most like to possess?
- Who is your favourite band?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- Who is your favourite character from literature/film?
- Would you choose money over love? If so, why?
- If you could be a fly on the wall in one place for a day, where you pick and why?
- If you could travel to any point in time which era would you choose?
I’m looking forward to seeing all your answers 🙂